Main Menu

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Rian Johnson Playlist


In preparation for Looper, I'll watch every full-length film that the director of Looper, Rian Johnson, made besides, well, Looper. Well, I made it sound like a bunch. There's actually just two of them, Brick (2005) and The Brothers Bloom (2008). Quantity might be lacking, but I've heard a lot that it's enough for him to prove his greatness.

Now, It's would be impolite for me to not let you know how I think about it after watching them babies, so I would be posting reviews. It might not be as brilliant as Roger Ebert but I'm going to make sure to be honest as possible.

So watch out for these brilliantly thought out reviews and just relax and listen to the soothing sound of my voice. Wait, what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bern Industries. Powered by Blogger.

Film-extraordinaires